Thursday, July 23, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.01 miles
Time: 42:13
Pace: 10:30 min/mi

Comments: Needless to say, I did not want to do this run and, having done it, didn't feel like it was any degree of pleasant at all. That was my own fault, of course, so I went and got it finished anyway. Ugh. Done.

My final average pace ended up pretty decent though. My splits were all over the place and my cadence was a wreck. So I guess that was blind luck or just wanting to get it over with.

The overall effort was not super intense according to the heart rate figures. Which is odd since my grade adjusted pace was spot on my race pace.

Conditions

Hour: 7:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: clear
Temperature: 77 degrees
Humidity: 89 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada