Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.23 miles
Time: 41:15
Pace: 9:45 min/mi

Comments: Although Garmin is supposidly back up, I could only get my data by manually extracting it from my device. After wiping the device and resetting it I found it still wouldn't record distance and would hang up eternally when resetting. It's in a garbage can now.

I ran for 20 years  using a basic stopwatch. There is no reason I can't do so again.

That said, today's run went really well. I went a little overfast but there was a gorgeous sunrise. I'm pretty happy I was up early enough to see it.

Conditions

Hour: 6:45 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 78 degrees
Humidity: 86 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada