Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.41 miles
Time: 42:43
Pace: 9:40 min/mi

Comments: Alright. Switched to Strava for tracking my runs and it seems to have worked pretty well. Not fond of using the phone for this service but it's the workaround for now.

It was super humid out there but with a bit cooler temperatures it was bearable. I felt pretty strong after warming up and finished with a very nice overall pace. Even better, my final three miles were all within 10 seconds -- including the hills

This was the fourth day in a row with a run. I'm taking tomorrow off so I decided to push that big hill on mile four and got a PR on it. The 3:11 on the 80-foot span (4% grade) beat my last best time by 11 seconds.

Conditions

Hour: 6:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: overcast/light rain
Temperature: 76 degrees
Humidity: 89 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada