Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.07 miles
Time: 39:26
Pace: 9:42 min/mi

Comments: Alright, trying to get back into the three-in-a-row midweek. Up and out the door reasonably early but not before the hordes of walkers and leashless dogs were out. Gonna have to get going in the dark, it seems.

The splits today varied wildly as I found myself pushing the pace at spots. I felt pretty good despite the heat/humidity so decided to push it on the Oak Cliff Drive hill. Matched my 3:22 PR for the .37 mile stretch with about 4% rise.

Gonna wait and see how my legs respond to this effort before planning the rest of the week.

Conditions

Hour: 7:45 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 75 degrees
Humidity: 90 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada