Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Fitness Run

Distance
: 4.31 miles
Time: 45:26
Pace: 10:32 min/mi

Comments: Got busy with tasks this morning and started the run a little later than I would like. Turns out a cold front went through as I was getting this one in so the temperature was much nicer than I was expecting. Rain held off until I got in the car for work so, yay?

Felt pretty good throughout this effort. Focused on pace and keeping my attention on the run (rather than letting my mind wander in an effort to just get through it). Overall I feel I did OK but the improvement from last week or the week before is pretty stark.

Conditions

Hour: 7:16 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: cloudy
Temperature: 71 degrees
Humidity: 80 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 18

Injury update: nada