Friday, October 27, 2006

Training Run

Distance: 6 miles
Time: 51:00 minutes
Pace: 8:30/mi

Comments: I was a little bit tired today but not like I was earlier this week. Despite that, I got in a solid run at close to the pace I was shooting for.

I stretched pretty well before heading out and started with a relatively slow pace. It was one of those runs where, just about the point I started getting into my groove I started getting the "I don't wanna's" as well. But there really wasn't any good reason for them.

So I just focused on the next mile marker and churned it out. Overall the run felt good and I was in control of it the whole way - I just wasn't into it like I prefer to be.

Conditions

Hour: 9:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 66 degrees
Humidity: 26 percent
Wind: 4 mph
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Sin Musica

Injury update: Nada except for this tightness in the outside of the quads that has plaugued me of late.