Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Training Run

Time: 45 min
Distance: 8 kilometers

Comments: A cool to cold morning that made it difficult to get out the door. Put things off relatively late and, as a result, had to contend with the irritations of Lima morning traffic. Grrr. But out the door I got and to the malencon with me. The mid-week long session was on tap so I got out there and headed to the far end of the sidewalk and then came back. While things weren't as overtly sloppy as yesterday, I wasn't setting any records for good-looking form either.But got through it and felt pretty good after.

Conditions:

Hour: 9:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Warm-up:none
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 59 degrees
Humidity: 86 percent
Wind: breezy
Location: Miraflores, Peru
Shoes: Brooks Trance
Con Musica

Injury update: Again, this ache on the side of my, right knee is hanging ar