Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Training Run

Time: 30 min
Distance: 5 kilometers

Comments: Started pretty late today since I got busy doing actual paying work this morning. That's OK since it meant I was more warmed up before getting into the run.Since I put in a big week and a serious long run last week and I'm planning to replicate that effort over the next seven days I made this a half-hour recovery run. Although I did put it in on the cement surface of the malencon. I figure I need to get some hard-top work in over the course of all this.So it was a casual run. No crazy pace or struggle or nada. Almost a jog, really. And it felt pretty good the whole way.



Conditions:

Hour: 11 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Warm-up: 1 km run/stretching
Weather: cloudy
Temperature: 60 degrees
Humidity: 88 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Miraflores, Peru
Shoes: Brooks Trance
Con Mu,sica