Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Training Run

Time: 60 min
Distance: 10 kilometers

Comments: This was easily the best run I have had this year. I felt in control and solid the whole way. Skipped dinner last night so I didn't have the tank I wanted but that's just being picky.Had a ton of things to take care of today so I got out pretty late. Walked down to the beach and got going very very slow. But it built up a lot faster than I expected and I was trucking along pretty well after just ten minutes or so. Since I was in the groove I just hung with it.Since I wasn't flopping all over the place I was able to focus on pacing, posture and footfall. Really concentrate on the details of the run rather than just try and hold it all together. That was a very nice feeling.Put it on the sand for a bit, a little weird but not too bad. Kept to the dirt and the few hills I have to run but the terrain seems to be working out for me.



Conditions:
Hour: 11:00 a.m.