Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Training Run

Time: 30 min
Distance: 5 kilometers

Comments: Very much a recovery run. More like a jog than anything, to be honest.Yesterday was pretty tough. I woke feeling like a bus had hit me and was out of it all day. Then, last night, I didn't sleep worth a damn. All signs of overtraining. So the need to cut back this weeks is pretty clear. In fact, I considered skipping this run but I decided it's prolly best to keep on the schedule but reduce the distance and intensity of the runs.All that said, it was a pretty good effort. Felt strong, no major issues and, overall, wound up rather invigorated by it.



Conditions:

Hour: 11 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Warm-up: none
Weather: cloudy
Temperature: 60 degrees
Humidity: 88 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Miraflores, Peru
Shoes: Brooks Trance

Con Musica

Injury ,update: Got the tight