Friday, April 27, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 35:27
Pace: 8:51 min/mi

Comments: Felt pretty worn down yesterday and the back of my left knee still had a slight soreness. So I decided to take an extra day off and let myself recover better. Since I am not running the half-marathon this weekend, I can pick the day for my long run depending on how I feel.

Today was a little on the warm side but not too humid. Most importantly, little to no wind for once. So I tried to push the pace a little, maxing the running tempo not getting into a real speed push. This got me just under 9 min/mi pace which is where I really want to be.

Conditions

Hour: 3:00 p.m.
Surface: gravel
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 83 degrees
Humidity: 40 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada