Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 37:22
Pace: 9:20 min/mi

Comments: Up early again. With the heat promising no letup in the foreseeable future, it looks like this is my new routine. Which, to be honest, isn't all that bad (outside of the wakeup part of it). It's nice to be out there before all the stupidity gets a chance to get going.

I was a little creaky and sore getting started but that's somewhat understandable. It took a good mile or so to warm up but, when I did, the rest of the run went very smoothly. I felt in control the whole way with this one and increased my pace each lap.

Conditions

Hour: 6:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete/gravel
Weather: clear
Temperature: 76 degrees
Humidity: 80 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada