Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 37:26
Pace: 9:21 min/mi

Comments: Really working hard to make my personal goal for the month. I've got to make every run for these last few days count. This one went pretty much perfect.

I slept very hard but woke up before the alarm. I got out to run pretty quickly but decided to skip the burpees to get the running started. The warm-up portion was unpleasant; I felt like I was running in water. After that it went very smoothly.

I felt pretty dialed in to the pace for most of the run. Even though I was checking the Garmin, I felt comfortable just holding steady with the rhythm. The last mile and a half was very comfortable for me.

Conditions

Hour: 6:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 80 degrees
Humidity: 80 percent
Wind: 5 mph
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: The knee issue didn't recur yesterday after the run.