Sunday, September 2, 2018

Marathon Training Summary: Week 10

Distance: 36.03
Time: 5:50:46
Pace: 9:44 min/mi

Comments: Not the best week of training, to say the least. I haven't been focused at all. I've been getting up late, changing the planned runs and really having a hard time keeping my enthusiasm up. A big factor has been my personal and work schedules over the past two weeks but that's only part of the problem.

It's been more than two months of training now and that has involved getting up at 5 a.m. to go out and run in 80 degree heat and 80 degree humidity. Every damn day. There has been a ton of progress but I'm a bit weary of the grind at this point.

This next week will be a problem as well due to my planned move. I'll get the miles in but it won't be fancy at all. But there is just six weeks left. I need a strong September to get me ready.

Injury update: Lotta little sore spots but nothing major.