Saturday, September 8, 2018

Pace Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 33:16
Pace: 8:18 min/mi

Comments: The rain arrived last night and, since then, it's been pretty constant. I missed the early morning window and had to wait until late in the afternoon to get another chance. The rain made it cooler so it worked out to be pretty much exactly the same temperature as my regular runs.

This was a pace effort and I basically concentrated on cadence the whole way. I really could tell how the effort would lag when I lost concentration. That lead to a slower third mile and faster fourth. Need to really work on that this month.

Conditions

Hour: 3:00 p.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: cloudy/light rain
Temperature: 75 degrees
Humidity: 97 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada