Thursday, September 6, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 36:05
Pace: 9:00 min/mi

Comments: The move has played real havoc with my running regimen. I'm exhausted so I get up late and I get out there but am having a tough time battling the stiffness and soreness from lugging boxes all day.

I staggered through half of this and then had an unpleasant incident with a jackass speeding down the service road. That prompted a much faster second half that I really was planning. Take the good and the bad, I guess.

I hope to get the rest of the moving done today so just one more day of it affecting my training.

Conditions

Hour: 7:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete/gravel
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 73 degrees
Humidity: 97 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada