Friday, September 21, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 36:56
Pace: 9:13 min/mi

Comments: Rains are moving in and their special little present is the most godawful humidity in a very humid day. Due to various circumstances I didn't get out super early so I gave myself an extra degree or two of hell. Fun times.

This was a slog from start to finish. No style points whatsoever. That said, I was pretty damn consistent in terms of my pacing, particularly on the second half of the effort. I probably should have done this a little slower but I really wanted the thing to just be over with.

Conditions

Hour: 8:45 a.m.
Surface: concrete/gravel
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 78 degrees
Humidity: 91 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: Stiffness in the right IT band again.