Monday, February 11, 2019

Training Run

Distance: 4.05 miles
Time: 36:27
Pace: 9:01 min/mi

Comments: The weather has been cold and wet and miserable for three solid days now. I had the best intentions for a long run this weekend but just didn't want to go out in that mess. I had a ton of projects to work on and no interest in getting sick for nothing.

So, when there was a break in the weather at mid-day, I took advantage of it. It was cool but warmer than it has been. I found myself pushing the pace a bit harder than usual. The hills at the end slowed me down but this was still a solid effort.

Conditions

Hour: 12:15 p.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 58 degrees
Humidity: 97 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada