Sunday, March 3, 2019

Long Run

Distance: 8.1 miles
Time: 1:18:11
Pace: 9:39 min/mi

Comments: Well, the arrival of another round (or two) of cold weather clashed a bit with my plans for a 10K this weekend. I got up and just decided I had no interest in putting myself through it after having done it a week ago.

The tradeoff was to put in an eight miler today. Of course it actually got colder because, of course it did. I was ready to call this one off too with the rain all morning but it cleared up after noon and so I finally just decided to get it done.

And it was cold. And miserable. And not the least bit fun at all. But I did get it done.

Conditions

Hour: 1:45 p.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: mostly cloudy
Temperature: 38 degrees
Humidity: 67 percent
Wind: 15 mph
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada