Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Training Run

Distance: 4.03 miles
Time: 38:25
Pace: 9:31 min/mi

Comments: Expected to wake up early with the daylight savings effect but ended up sleeping too late to get a run in. The next option was a lunch run but the rainy weather decided to move through. I waited until a break in the rain and took an early lunch. Still got wet, but not drenched.

Not a bad run. I was concerned my legs would still be weary like last week but they felt pretty good. I kept the effort pretty level so, while my pace was a bit erratic, the heart rate stayed out of the Zone 5 range, mostly anyway. We'll see if I can repeat the performance tomorrow.

Conditions

Hour: 11:00 a.m
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: mist/rain
Temperature: 58 degrees
Humidity: 97 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada