Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.04 miles
Time: 38:14
Pace: 9:27 min/mi

Comments: With everything going in fits and starts this morning, I decided to cut out early and get the run in. There's a forecast of summer-like temperatures and, even worse, strong winds. So I wanted to take advantage of the spring-like conditions while they lasted.

From my heart rate, you would think this was a super strong effort but that wasn't the case. I kept a good cadence but felt a little sluggish the whole way. It could be just fatigue from multiple days running but it could be I'm coming down with something. The latter not an uncommon issue with me this time of year.

Conditions

Hour: 9:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: clear
Temperature: 73 degrees
Humidity:56 percent
Wind: 10 mph
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada