Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.02 miles
Time: 42:58
Pace: 10:41 min/mi

Comments: Another week, another series of daily runs. While I wasn't overly excited to get started today, I wasn't dreading it either. I knew I had to go early to have a bit of the course to myself though. Still, there were a few runners and dog walkers out.

I guess I'm still holding off from starting the training plan. I just did my usual run focusing on pace and keeping from going too fast. The hills were as fun as usual but not excessively so.

About two thirds of this one was in Zone 4, so I seem to have been on target in terms of effort.

Conditions

Hour: 7:45 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: clear
Temperature: 64 degrees
Humidity: 92 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada