Sunday, April 19, 2020

Long Run

Distance: 6.08 miles
Time: 1:04:39
Pace: 10:38 min/mi

Comments: Another longer Sunday run on nearly empty streets. Decided to take a different track using streets I typically avoid due to high traffic. But I was not going to go far afield and put in too many miles like last week.

The weather was significantly warmer and more humid today but not like it is going to get when summer arrives. I was sweating pretty good by the end though.

About half this run was in Zone 4 and a third in Zone 5. So I probably was pushing a bit harder than necessary. Still, I wasn't burnt at the end like last week.

Conditions

Hour: 8:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 64 degrees
Humidity: 95 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada