Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.02 miles
Time: 45:03
Pace: 11:13 min/mi

Comments: With the prospect of severe storms today, getting out and getting it done was a priority. There were sprinkles throughout this one but never got into what I would call "rain." So there's that.

I've been doing a lot of these runs a bit overfast so I wanted to get closer to that easy pace of 11:33 min/mi. Still a bit over the mark but a lot closer than I have been anyway.

About a third of this run was in the Zone 5 range, but the rest was in Zone 4 and 3. So the exertion level was pretty close to what I would hope for.

Conditions

Hour: 8:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: overcast/light rain
Temperature: 67 degrees
Humidity: 92 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada