Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.03 miles
Time: 41:49
Pace: 10:23

Comments: Got out a bit earlier today. Woke up later than I wanted but was out the door faster than I have been managing it. In the past, I would be about it on the streets but now, there are a lot of folks. Most early runners look like they have been doing it awhile though.

Warm and humid again. Pretty much what I expected. I wanted to keep it very slow and very controlled. Instead I found myself pushing it a little bit at about the halfway point. The first mile - the downhill one - ended up being the fastest. Overall not a bad effort.

Conditions

Hour: 7:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 73 degrees
Humidity: 92 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada