Saturday, April 11, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.02 miles
Time: 41:41
Pace: 10:22 min/mi

Comments: Got stupid busy this morning and the run got pushed back significantly. With the promise of rain, I thought I might have to skip it entirely. But there was a break in the rain after lunch so I took advantage of the opportunity.

I really didn't have any major goal for this run but, after finishing and checking the stats, I had a pretty strong cadence most of the way. And my heart rate wasn't unusually high. Perhaps I'm finally getting that conditioning thing going. I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.

Conditions

Hour: 1:00 p.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: overcast/light rain
Temperature: 69 degrees
Humidity: 79 percent
Wind: 5 mph
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada