Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.3 miles
Time: 42:15
Pace: 9:50 min/mi

Comments: Not terribly excited about this one but not actively dreading it either. I got out the door a bit late and HOO BOY were there ever a ton of folks out on the walking trail. So I decided to do two laps of the hill portions. For fun and stuff.

Now I wanted to push this one a little more and, as a result, I tried to ride the downhills and keep a good cadence on the uphills. I accomplished that for the most part. My cadence on the second lap was much better though.

And, for some reason, my effort seemed basic. Just a bit of the run was in the Zone 5 heart rate. Not sure what's up with that.

Conditions

Hour: 8:20 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 70 degrees
Humidity: 93 percent
Wind: 5 mph
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada