Saturday, June 13, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.54 miles
Time: 46:52
Pace: 10:19 min/mi

Comments: Up pretty early but got busy with bread prep. I was a bit concerned about dealing with other runners/walkers/dogs so I took a slightly different route. Downside? More traffic but it's early enough in the morning that wasn't completely terrifying.

Slow and steady effort. I focused more on keeping consistent on the uphills which were pretty much constant on the second half of this effort. I never got into Zone 5 heart rate so that suggests I had it under control. Pace wasn't earth-shattering but that wasn't the point anyway.

Conditions

Hour: 8:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 77 degrees
Humidity: 61 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: The top of my left foot continues to be sore.