Monday, June 22, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.02 miles
Time: 43:57
Pace: 10:56 min/mi

Comments:The daily rains have played a bit of havoc with my running schedule. I ended up pulling the plug on the planned long run yesterday and then had to wait till late morning to get out today.

The temperature and humidity were significantly greater than I would prefer but, once I got running, were less of a challenge than I expected. They still weren't fun though.

Tried to keep it slow and steady which, of course, ended up with me really cranking it on cadence. Still, I don't think I went overfast even though about 14% was in Zone 5 heart rate.

Conditions

Hour: 11:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: sunny/partly cloudy
Temperature: 78 degrees
Humidity: 78 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada