Saturday, June 27, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.04 miles
Time: 40:10 min/mi
Pace: 9:56 min/mi

Comments: So the blast of dust from the Sahara arrived yesterday. The result is a brownish haze over everything. I'm also sneezing pretty regularly as well as a runny nose. Still, it's not so bad to keep me from getting the run in.

I've got a number of projects in the kitchen this weekend and spent part of the morning getting things set up. As a result I was a bit slow getting out the door and that could be a problem here on out. The temperatures are about as warm as I like it but the humidity was opressive.

Still, the extra off day gave me a little more pep in my step so the run went reasonably well.

Conditions

Hour: 9:15 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: hazy
Temperature: 81 degrees
Humidity: 80 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: nada