Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Training Run

Time: 65 min
Distance: 12 kilometers

Comments: Still feeling the miles. Went out slow and stayed that way. Planned on an hour and a half but decided to cut it short after 65 minutes for safety's sake. It isn't that I feel weak or unconditioned, it's just I can feel the miles adding up on me. There isn't a lot of pep in the step and the workouts are serious work at this point. On the plus side, I feel like I <i>can</i> finish these workouts if I gutted it out but I haven't had any injury problems and keeping it that way is still my priority.
Conditions:

Hour: 7:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Warm-up: none
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 60 degrees
Humidity: 94 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Miraflores/Barranco/Chorrillos, Peru
Shoes: Brooks Trance
Con Musica

Injury update: Sore and had the legion of little agonies that accompany it