Sunday, January 14, 2018

Fitness Run

Distance: 2 miles
Time: 18:04
Pace: 9:02 min/mi

Comments: The cold snap next week will force me into a multi-day hiatus so I took advantage of the weather today to get an extra run in. Since I already hit my distance goal for the week, I decided to turn this one into a pseud-speed workout.

Basically, I took my regular course backwards. Which meant most of the incline was on the final two-thirds of a mile. So my first mile came in at 8:35 and the second mile at 9:26. About what I would expect. Overall, the nine minute average pace was about where I would expect as well.

Conditions

Hour: 12:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 48 degrees
Humidity: 45 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Asics Gel-Flux 4

Injury update: nada