Thursday, July 26, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 36:01
Pace: 8:59 min/mi

Comments: Got up and out the door a bit later than I wanted and paid for it. The heat in Florida was about the same as the mornings in Texas but that humidity is no joke. I was a sweaty mess by the end of the first mile.

Outside of that, the run went fine. The last time I ran this was the first time I ran this and the hill at the end was not particularly pleasant. It hasn't gotten smaller but I was able to handle it a lot better.

This was a good warmup for the big effort tomorrow which I am by no means looking forward to.

Conditions

Hour: 7:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear
Temperature: 79 degrees
Humidity: 94 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Davenport, Florida
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 15

Injury update: nada