Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Recovery Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 38:37
Pace: 9:39 min/mi

Comments: Lotta weirdness this morning so I didn't get out at the usual time. Instead it was a late morning run which meant heat, humidity and hills. None of which was particularly pleasant but probably good to endure in case things turn out like that on raceday.

My legs felt remarkably fresh for having run 20 miles on Sunday. There was some stiffness but nothing that really affected my ability to get this one done. In fact, I probably turned this effort in a little on the fast side.

Conditions

Hour: 11:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: clear/sunny
Temperature: 80 degrees
Humidity: 90 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: Tightness in my lower right calf.