Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 35:06
Pace: 8:46 min/mi

Comments: The cold front eased through today bringing rain again. I put off the run till the afternoon when the moisture had moved through and temperatures were significantly more reasonable. Bit of wind to contend with though.

So I planned on just doing an easy run for this one, maybe long run pace. I felt really sluggish starting out and it didn't really lift much as I passed the "warm up" period. Which was weird because I was hitting pace run speed.

I'm guessing this is the more temperate weather payoff. That will likely get tested again tomorrow.

Conditions

Hour: 3:00 p.m.
Surface: concrete/gravel
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 68 degrees
Humidity: 79 percent
Wind: 10 mph
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada