Friday, September 28, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 37:23
Pace: 9:20 min/mi

Comments: I've really been undecided about how to wrap up this week. I don't need another long run effort but some distance is required. I also am interested in a bit of pacing with it as well. The first result was deciding to put a run in today but keep it a regular one.

So I did the four mile course near the house with the hills. Things were a touch warmer but a lot more humid, which may be close to what I need to expect on raceday. The real focus here was pacing on the hills which I have woefully neglected thus far.

Conditions

Hour: 11:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 70 degrees
Humidity: 90 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: Tightness in my right calf.