Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 6 miles
Time: 58:29
Pace: 9:44 min/mi

Comments: The rain showed up before dawn again pushing back my planned run. I got pretty busy in the meantime and it was creeping up on 11 a.m. by the time I got out there. That set me up for an awful confluence of heat and humidity.

I gutted my way through this one, there's no other way to describe it. I was still a bit sore when I started and really had trouble finding a comfortable pace. A lot of this run was simply trying to make it to the next landmark and they looking for the next one. Not fun.

Conditions

Hour: 11:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete/gravel
Weather: overcast
Temperature: 77 degrees
Humidity: 95 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada