Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time:  36:40
Pace: 9:10 min/mi

Comments: Not a bad effort but I'm ready for a day off. The two runs after the intense long run were a bit more of a challenge than I expected. Of course, I also could have run them when it was less hot and without sunlight but I figure the adversity will help on raceday.

Still feel a little stiff, particularly in the right leg but no real aches to speak of. I have been uneven in terms of quality sleep but that, and good diet, are the priority over the next two weeks. I'm also doing some of the raceday homework I have been putting off.

Conditions

Hour: 10:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete/gravel
Weather: partly cloudy
Temperature: 74 degrees
Humidity: 92 degrees
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: Nada.