Friday, January 24, 2020

Fitness Run

Distance: 4.06 miles
Time: 43:43
Pace: 10:47 min/mi

Comments: The last of a three day stretch of runs and I was really feeling exhausted at the end. As a result, this one was slooooooow and felt it. From the start I just tried to crank it out. Zero style points today.

Despite feeling like I was just hanging in there, my heart rate stayed right in the super long run mode (Zone 3) and none of it at the highest level. I can't decide if that's progress or not. I really just need to see how I recover on this next off day and come back for the long run.

Conditions

Hour: 12:30 p.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Weather: clear
Temperature: 50 degrees
Humidity: 66 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Brooks Glycerin 17

Injury update: Slight ache in my right hip at one point.