Saturday, May 19, 2007

Fitness Run

Time: 45 min
Distance: 8 kilometers

Comments: Had a bit of debate in my head this morning. After dragging ass earlier this week and the number of little pains that have appeared in the interim, it would possibly be advisable to take a day off before the long run today. I finally laced up and went out with the thinking that 1) I feel pretty good today and 2) the two days off after this run will do me quite a bit of good. I got on the pavement pretty late and, given the soreness in my foot, I decided to head down to the beach to run. Not on the beach itself, which is very rocky here, but on the dirt siding most of the way. While not perfect, it's less brutal than the concrete sidewalk of the malencon. But it was a tough one the whole way. I really had, to push myself to get t