Sunday, May 13, 2007

Week Wrapup

Total Distance: 28.6 km (18 mi)
Total Time: 2 hr 45 min

Comments: This was the test week. I decided halfway through that the Sydney Marathon was a realistic possibility and quickly altered the more laid back running schedule for something closer to a training workout. Which didn't mean more intensity in the individual runs - which I still did by time and figured out the mileage later - but in the number of runs. I put in three straight days of workouts and a proto-long run at the end.Overall, I feel it went well. My new pre-run warmup workouts seem to be addressing the litany of aches that were giving me anxiety although this hip thing remains a bit of a concern.I downloaded an excel spreadsheet running schedule tool from this website and have been very impressed by how it works. I plug in the data and it spits it