Sunday, May 13, 2007

Fitness Run

Time: 45 min
Distance: 8.1 kilometers

Comments: Good solid run. Ate a lot yesterday and got a ton of sleep as well.  So I was ready to get up and get out there and get it done.Technically, this was my 'long' run of the week but I approached it like most of my other runs so far - by time. I figured 45 minutes would not be too far a push for my weary frame and far enough to cap my first solid week of work.It was very sunny out and a great day for running. I got into the groove pretty early and just rode it the whole way. It's just awesome when a run goes this well so I let myself enjoy it.
Conditions:

Hour: 9:30 a.m.
Surface: concrete/asphalt
Warm-up:1 km run/stretching
Weather: sunny
Temperature: 69 degrees
Humidity: 62 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Miraflores, Peru
Shoes: Brooks
Con Musica