Thursday, July 19, 2018

Training Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 37:41
Pace: 9:24 min/mi

Comments: I felt good after the run yesterday but, as the day wore on, my legs got a little achy. That came back a little bit in the warm up portion of this run. There are a lot of miles this week so I need to keep an eye on that.

I was a bit tired getting going today but not nearly as bad as yesterday. I just wanted to keep it under 9:30 pace. So I didn't worry too much about pacing on the first half but watched it closer on the second half. My splits were all over today but I guess that's fine for now.

Tomorrow is gonna be much the same but at six miles. I'll try and take it easy the rest of the day to prepare.

Conditions

Hour: 6:00 a.m.
Surface: concrete/gravel
Weather: clear
Temperature: 85 degrees
Humidity: 71 percent
Wind: calm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shoes: Saucony Triumph ISO 4

Injury update: nada